The nozzle is tall, is there a smaller option?
- No. However, the nozzle is customizable to your preference.
Using a pair of scissors cut away from the straight side, a little at a time, testing the height after each cut until you find the height that is most comfortable for you.
* It is best to leave about an inch from the curve of the nozzle to maintain a good distance from a potentially hot piece or flame.
What is the difference from the straight side or the flared side?
- The flared side is great for sharing/passing with friends.
- The straight side is great for single use.
- There is no difference in the hit, use what side works best for you!
The Polar Blast Lid:
What size tumbler does this fit?
- The Polar Blast lid will fit MOST 20oz. tumblers.
- The Polar Blast Lid does NOT fit the “skinny” tumblers.
What is the tab on the lid?
- The tab helps when needing to take the lid off.
Is the bowl removable? Can I use a different attachment other than a bowl?
- Yes the bowl is removable. The lid has an opening that will work with any 14mm attachment.
** Please keep in mind the bowls are glass and sometimes the glass will fit differently from each other. As long as it seals in the opening it will work.
Can I drink out of it?
- That is up to you. If cleaned properly after each use, you can use it like any 20oz tumbler.
How do I clean it? How do I prevent it from smelling?
- Isopropyl alcohol or any water pipe cleaning solution will work. The downstem is removable from the lid, if you want to do a more detailed clean you can use a pipe cleaner. It is best to clean every so often to prevent it from smelling.
** Dishwashing is not recommended.
What is the best way to store it/ pack it up to take it to go?
- All of the pieces are able to fit inside of the 20oz tumbler for an easy on the go option. Which is great for anyone who wants cold smooth for beach trips, hiking, fishing, pool day, etc.
Do I need to freeze it?
- No. Just fill the cup with ice, add your desired amount of water. You can gauge how much water you need by inhaling without any attachment. If the pull feels heavy decrease water amount, if you would like a heavier pull increase water.
Won’t this make my drink taste like bong water?
- Yes, however as this is not meant to use to drink out of. This is meant to be used with fresh ice and water for a cold smooth hit.
How do I use The Polar Blast?
-Fill a 20oz tumbler full of ice
- Add your desired amount of water ( Test the heaviness of the pull before adding an attachment to gauge the hit. If it feels heavy decrease the amount of water, if you would like a heavier hit increase the amount of water.)
- Attach any 14mm piece, pull until you see your desired amount of smoke (milkiness)
- Remove attachment and inhale.
- Enjoy cold smooth hit!
Bulk order policy:
Any order over 100 pieces, that is getting distribution pricing. An email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your distribution pricing and be sent an invoice.
3. Affiliate commissions cannot be earned nor given off of a bulk order with distribution pricing.
Broken Items in Order:
You have 7 calendar days from receiving your order to contact email@example.com of any broken items. We do require pictures from you of broken pieces in your email.
Missing Items in Order:
You have 7 calendar days from receiving your order to contact firstname.lastname@example.org of any missing items. Anytime thereafter, it is assumed your order is correct.
If your order is of 6 pieces or below, please take a picture of all the contents in the box as it was received.
Large orders of 8+ do get recorded by camera on our end to ensure counts.
Please note that your selection of Priority 2-3 day shipping is a reference to when your package leaves our shop, not from the time you completed your purchase.
If you are from outside of the USA, your country may impose import fees to pick up your package. We have no control over those fees, and no knowledge over how those fees are calculated. Those fees need to be handled with customs office in your country.
All sales are final once your item ships. Returns are not accepted due to health and safety reasons as our product has a piece that is placed on the mouth.
We have to right to cancel any order we feel is fraudulent, or goes against Polar Blast policies.
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, The Polar Blast may experience delays in shipping. We are working around the clock to get orders fulfilled and will notify you if your order may take longer than expected.
Thank you for your patience during this time.